The Peninsula is pleased to offer an Assisted Living program. Assisted Living residents enjoy the benefits of their own private suite while receiving support services that enable them to maintain an independent lifestyle. Our Assisted Living residents know that if their needs change their address doesn’t have to. Should the necessity for care arise, The Peninsula residents will find a comprehensive menu of services available on site to meet their changing needs.
Assisted Living residents:
There are specific criteria for those who wish to become Assisted Living residents;
they are able to safely live alone or with a spouse in a private apartment with only scheduled assistance;
- they must be able to make decisions about their own health and care;
- they must be mobile and able to navigate the facility and find their way back to the facility given appropriate cueing; and
- they must be able to respond appropriately to emergency situations.
The Peninsula’s Assisted Living program offers residents:
- a private studio, one or two bedroom suite;
- three meals per day;
- personal laundry and housekeeping;
- medication management (additional fee service); and
- daily assistance with bathing, morning wake-up. dress and undress assist, and night time routines, as required (additional fee service)
To see if Assisted Living is right for you or your loved one, please contact us
At The Peninsula, you can leave the details to us.
The best thing about living here is that everything is taken care of. I am never alone and can always find company if I want it